November 17, 2012

Don Quijote

The next of my mini's I would like to show to you, is my loved "Don Quijote".
Loved, because I felt in love with the mini right from the begin. I found this for me so special piece in the Nocturna shop. And immediately I knew, this must be my next mini.

Here it is:







It is only my third mini I painted so far, but for me it is very vissible that a huge improvement has taken place in my mini painting skills.
I am still a beginner, but now I am a little better beginner.

Taking part with him at the Monte San Savino Contest 2012 was my goal. Unfortunately I was not able to go there by myself, but thanks to Darkezekiel to bring him there all the long way.

And, it was worth to do it - BRONZE  in Standard - UNBELIEVABLE for me!

I would have been already happy to award some medal in the beginner class, and now I am even a little bit more proud of my Don Quijote :)

I hope you like him as much as I do.

Your Colouristo

PS: Now it is very clear, I am 100% mini painting addicted !


No comments:

Post a Comment