After having not posted any new projects for a long time I want to show you my newest one. I started to paint Zorabeth from Andrea Miniatures during the last Massive Voodoo Painting Workshop in Vienna in June.
I decided to do something I thought I will never do...painting Non-Metallic-Metal. After painting almost all of the armour and the wings I can say one thing for sure: this needs a lot of patience and time! But for me the result is worth every minute.
Right now almost all of the armour is 80% finished. It still needs the final highlights as Roman showed me how much difference these highlights make. The cape has basic lights and shadows but there is still a lot of work to do. The skin of the horse is nearly finished. I'll wait until the other parts of the miniature are nearly finished too before I decide whether I still have to improve the painting of the skin of the horse or not.
All the other parts just have basic color but nothing else.
So here we go.
I hope you like her!